2016年8月2日星期二

ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel

ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel , as the symbol of weathering steel material, weathering resistant steel or atmospheric corrosion resisting steel.
ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel is a hot rolled products of structural steels in technical delivery conditions with improved atmospheric corrosion resistance. Corten A I Beam Steel is according to ASTM standard which with the yield strength of 355MPa and the tensile strength of 470-630MPa. 
ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel widely used in air preheater, economizer, railway carriage, containers production, bridge building , construction and so on. The chemical composition of ASTM Corten A I Beam steel has been designed to provide a relative resistance against atmospheric corrosion, in particular for urban environments.

ShangHai Katalor Enterprises Co., Ltd also have a high quality logistics team who make sure the fast delivery time and shipment. Anyway, if you want to find ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel supplier, ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel manufacturer, ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel exporter, please contact us. We will give you the ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel competitive price, ASTM Corten A I Beam Steel good quality and best service from us


learn more:
http://www.section-steel.com/I-beam-steel/ASTM-Corten-A-I-Beam-Steel.html


Phone: 0086-18317160019
TEL: 0086-21-61182423
Fax: 0086-21-61182425
E-mail: beckysteel0212@gmail.com
Address : Room 301,Unit 6,lane 2500,xiupu Road,Kangqiao Industrial Area,Pudong New District,Shanghai

没有评论:

发表评论